This is graduate event. To attend you will need to have completed an 8 week mindfulness course or have an established meditation practice, including an understanding of working with difficulty during meditation.
IMPORTANT: This event is being delivered online via Zoom. Please read our Further Guidance around this before attending.
A weekly opportunity consisting of 30 minutes guided practice for course graduates to:
• practice with others who have completed a mindfulness course
• nourish, cultivate and develop your continued mindfulness practice.
Researched benefits of a regular mindfulness practice include:
• a greater capacity for relaxation and calmness
• less worry, anxiety and lower instances of depressive episodes
• enhanced emotional agility, resourcefulness and resilience
• improved self-confidence, engagement and creativity
• better sleep quality
• clearer thinking and decision making.
There’s no charge for these sessions, and no need to book – just email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) including details of the course you attended or your current mindfulness practice so that we can send you a link to access our Zoom room. Once you have the link, it’s the same each week, and you’re welcome to attend as many or as few as you’d like.
Sessions will resume in 2021 on the 13th April and continue through up until the 6th July, with the exception of the 1st June. On any of the above Tuesday mornings, join us at 7:20am for a 7:30am start. Please be aware that late arrivals will not be admitted so as not to disrupt the guiding of the meditation.
As mentioned above, there is no charge for these sessions, however if you would like to make a donation please contact us – any support you are able to offer is greatly appreciated.
Please also see our two hour ‘Weekend Practice Mornings’ which allow more space to meet other meditators and ask any questions you may have.